Local and international stock
AIE offers a wide of range of additional services, some of which are outlined below.
Ad Hoc & Long Term Supply Contracts
- Being located at the busiest African hub at O.R. Tambo International Airport makes us the ideal partner for quick and reliable deliveries of parts, whenever they’re needed.
- Our tailored Ad-hoc and Long-Term supply contracts for Boeing 737 Classic aircraft parts help our clients to focus on their core business: keeping their aircraft flying.
Inventory Management for Clients – Globally
- Together with associated AMO Nevergreen Aircraft Industries, AIE can undertake aircraft stripping with professional handling and packing of removed parts, appliances and engines. Our disassembling and dismantling services include professional recycling and handling of hazardous material as well as proper packing, export and shipping service.
- We are able to offer our services globally at any location and for any aircraft type, from HS125 to B747.
Repair & Overhaul Management
- For more information on our repair and maintenance services please visit the website of our associated AMO Nevergreen Aircraft.
Locating and Supply of Hard to Find Components
- Being located in Johannesburg, at the busiest African aviation hub, AIE offers the special service of digging for hard to find components.
- By using our huge network which developed over the last decades, there’s almost no material and no part that can’t be organized.
Ground Equipment & Tools
- Manufacturing, Repair & Supply of ground equipment, engine stands, specialized tools for aircraft maintenance, etc.